The Pulse Oximeter is a portable, convenient, non-invasive device, used to monitor arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. The personal application are adult patients (weight: >30lbs) and pediatric patients (weight: 20-30lbs). We recommend using the index finger, middle finger, or ring finger as suitable positions for the monitor. It is intended for spot-checking or attended-care monitoring in home health care and medical facilities.
- Accurate Reading of Oxygen Saturation & Pulse Rate
- Easy-To-Read LED Display
- Low-Battery Indicator
- Easy One-Button Operation
- Soft-Padded Finger Insert
- 2 Operating Modes: MEASURE, SLEEP
- 2x AAA Batteries Included
Write a Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Please see details of our shipping and returns policy here