Monoject Ultra Comfort U-100 Insulin Syringes Short Needle 30 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch (8 mm) needle 1/2 unit single use syringes are made by Covidien. These quality syringes are engineered for comfort, accuracy and ease of use when using U-100 insulin for 30 units or less. The surgical steel needles are electropolished to remove burrs so the needles glide smoothly. Needles are coated with a superior grade lubricant to make injections as painless as possible and prevent sore spots. Each syringe is individually wrapped for your protection. A flat plunger tip, large markings and "no dead space" chamber ensure accurate dosing.
Features of Monoject 30g Syringes:
- 30 Gauge, 3/10cc, 5/16" (8 mm) insulin needles
- Electro-Polished surgical grade stainless steel with needle point geometry that maximizes comfort.
- Coated with a superior grade lubricant to provide a more comfortable injection.
- Epoxy-bonded for added strength and comfort
- For 30 units or less
- Half unit markings for precise dosing
- Permanently attached needle minimizes insulin waste.
- Color-coded, orange sheath is color matched to U-100 insulin.
- Each syringe is individually wrapped for your maximum protection and to guarantee sterility of the fluid path.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic, Latex Free
Accuracy of the Monoject Brand
- No "dead space" for more accurate dosage and minimal insulin waste.
- Flat plunger-tip lines up clearly and precisely with scale markings for fast and accurate readings.
- Precisely printed graduations and large bold numbers that are clearer and easier to read.
Each box contains 100 individually wrapped 30 gauge Monoject Ultra Comfort insulin syringes.
Please see details of our shipping and returns policy here